WHO WE ARE:
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company; our mission is to eliminate Hospital Acquired Infections, a leading cause of death in the United States. We design and market the only comprehensive hand-hygiene performance system, which combines sensor networks with wearable hand hygiene dispensers to provide a complete, long-term and cost-effective hand hygiene system for healthcare institutions.
SwipeSense is a high-growth venture backed company headquartered in Chicago, IL
WHO WE NEED:
We are looking for a technical leader with significant experience developing embedded products and platforms from concept to production, and managing a cross-functional engineering team.
Serve as architect
and leader for the SwipeSense embedded & web engineering team, responsible for both
current and new product development.
- New product system architecture including technology, protocol and component selection.
- Management and mentorship of hardware, embedded software, and test teams.
- Collaborate with Product team to develop product roadmap.
- Implementing and executing product road map as it applies to hardware, and embedded software.
- Recruiting engineering talent required to execute product roadmap as it applies to hardware, and embedded software.
- Support transfer
process from design to manufacturing for new products, working with Supply
Chain and Manufacturing teams.
- Leading and managing complex engineering projects through full product development life cycle.
- Background in microcontroller circuit design (AVR, ARM).
- Background in low-level programming (C, C++).
- Background in RF communication protocols (Specifically Bluetooth Low Energy, WiFi).
- Experience in the following engineering areas: power and memory management, algorithm design, signal processing, sensor design.
- Experience with wearable product development and platform development.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, with coursework in mathematics, statistics, operations research, computer science, engineering, econometrics, or similar quantitative analytics discipline.
Please note: position is full-time, at our Chicago headquarters. Must be local or willing to relocate. Must be a US Citizen, or a foreign citizen with required work visa.