WHO WE ARE:
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company, our mission is to eliminate Hospital Acquired Infections, a leading cause of death in the United States. We design and market the only comprehensive hand-hygiene compliance monitoring solution which combines sensor networks with wearable technologies to provide a complete, long-term and cost-effective solution for healthcare institutions.
SwipeSense is a high-growth venture backed company headquartered in Chicago, IL
WHO WE NEED:
We are looking for a self-starter and creative-minded person, yet someone who is above all driven by the numbers. Experience with marketing innovative technologies and new concepts is a necessity in showing business prospects how SwipeSense can wash away their problems!
The Director of Marketing is a hands on marketing individual responsible for building our marketing strategy and lead generation while also directly creating our marketing collateral to help us swipe up healthcare markets. Our marketing and sales individuals are infectiously passionate and driven to win.
- Oversee and execute SwipeSense marketing strategy with specific tactical deliverables and measurable objectives designed to meet the company’s sales and growth goals
- Establish and track metrics of sales origination and lead generation activities including email marketing and direct mail campaigns
- Creation of marketing collateral including brochures, white papers, videos and web content that communicates the technology’s key features and compelling benefits
- Create and manage brand guidelines, demo box and product descriptions
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Collaborate with the sales team for SwipeSense involvement in trade shows
- Manage design resources as needed
- 4-6 years’ experience with B2B marketing communications and strategy
- Proven success with lead generation and partnering with sales
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated portfolio of marketing collateral and marketing strategy execution
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- Passion for the start-up environment, being hands on and making a big impact
Please note: position is full-time, at our Chicago headquarters. Must be local or willing to relocate.