WHO WE ARE: SwipeSense is a rapidly growing, VC-backed healthcare technology startup. Our mission is eliminate a leading cause of death in the United States—Hospital Acquired Infections. Better hand hygiene in healthcare does exactly that. The SwipeSense system is the most accurate and cost-effective solution for healthcare institutions to monitor and improve hand-hygiene compliance.
WHO WE NEED: We want self-motivated candidates to help us save lives by selling our unique hand hygiene monitoring solution to hospitals. Experience selling new-concept or SAAS products to healthcare is a must.
PRIMARY ROLE: To be a Regional VP of Sales you must be a hunter in the healthcare jungle, infectiously passionate, and driven to win. On day one you will get your hands dirty making an immediate contribution to the organization.
- Scrub the market for new leads; build your book of business
- Don’t sit passively in the waiting room: Engage and establish trust with key stakeholders in hospitals including Directors of Infection Control, Safety, Quality, C-Suite
- Wash, rinse, repeat: Stay diligent in your efforts. Problem solve. Get creative!
- Drive the full sales cycle with market analysis; build a pipeline.
- Self-start; deliver numbers that exceed expectations
- Collaborate with the Client Excellence team to ensure successful implementations and return customers
- Minimum five years of experience selling to Infection Control, Patient Safety, or related area of the healthcare industry
- Strong network of hospital contacts; ability to quickly cultivate new relationships
- Ability to elevate conversations to the C-suite in healthcare
- Grit, hustle, and an infectiously positive attitude
- Energized by challenges and competition
Please note: This position is full-time. An eligible candidate will be located in the Region specified in the listing title and a US Citizen or a foreign citizen with proper work visa. M/F/D/V