WHO WE ARE:
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company, our mission is to eliminate Hospital Acquired Infections, a leading cause of death in the United States. We design and market the only comprehensive hand-hygiene compliance monitoring solution which combines sensor networks with wearable technologies to provide a complete, long-term and cost-effective solution for healthcare institutions.
SwipeSense is a high-growth venture backed company headquartered in Chicago, IL
WHO WE NEED:
We are looking for high energy sales candidates to help us realize our high growth potential, and at the same time, help save lives by selling our unique hand hygiene monitoring solution to hospitals. Experience with creatively selling products, demonstrating new concepts, and explaining to prospects how to “wash away” their problems is a necessity!
The Regional VP of Sales is a hunter in the healthcare jungle. Our sales teams are infectiously passionate and driven to win. You will get your hands dirty in sales from day one, and start making an immediate contribution to the organization.
- Scrub the market for new leads to build your book of business; engage with and establish trust with key stakeholders in hospitals including Directors of Infection Control, Safety, Quality, etc.
- Wash, rinse, repeat. Stay diligent in your efforts, don’t sit passively in the waiting room – problem solve and get creative!
- Drive the full sales cycle with market analysis and build a pipeline
- Be a self-starter and deliver numbers that exceed expectations
- Collaborate with the Field Support Operations team to ensure successful implementations and that our customers keep coming back
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience selling in Quality Improvement, Infection Control or Patient Safety in the healthcare industry.
- Strong network in hospital contacts and ability to cultivate new relationships
- Ability to elevate conversations to the C-suite in healthcare
- Grit, hustle and an infectiously positive attitude
- Appreciation for communal competitiveness
Please note: position is full-time, must be located in the Northeast Region. Must be a US Citizen, or a foreign citizen with required work visa. M/F/D/V