WHO WE NEED: We want driven and self-motivated candidates who are excited to join a dynamic company. Experience in selling to the healthcare arena is a must, hospital sales are ideal.
PRIMARY ROLE: To be a Regional VP of Sales you must be a hunter in the healthcare jungle, infectiously passionate, and driven to win. Your role is to identify targets, close business and ultimately make it rain.
- Scrub the market for new leads; build your book of business
- Don’t sit passively in the waiting room: Engage and establish trust with key stakeholders in hospitals including Directors of Infection Control, Safety, Quality, C-Suite
- Wash, rinse, repeat: Stay diligent in your efforts. Problem solve. Get creative!
- Drive the full sales cycle with market analysis; build a pipeline.
- Self-start; deliver numbers that exceed expectations
- Collaborate with the Client Excellence team to ensure successful implementations and return customers
- Minimum five years of top sales performance within the healthcare arena
- Strong network of hospital contacts; ability to quickly cultivate new relationships
- Ability to elevate conversations to the C-suite in healthcare
- Energized by challenges and competition
- Grit, hustle, and an infectiously positive attitude
- Ability to travel approximately 60%
Please note: This position is full-time. An eligible candidate will be located in the South Central Region (TX, NM, CO, KS, MO, AR, LA or OK). M/F/D/V