Responsible Disclosure Policy
Even though we work very hard to minimize Personally Identifiable Information ‘PII’ or Personal Health Information ‘PHI’ in our system, trust in our system and data security is a top priority. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in SwipeSense's system, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org We will acknowledge your email within seven business days.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues with ten business days of disclosure.
- Please make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the SwipeSense service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
- SwipeSense provides this service to help ensure a safe and secure environment for all users. As such, any users believed to be engaging in any of the below activities will have their credentials deactivated.
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of SwipeSense team members or contractors
- This policy applies to the SwipeSense platform hosted at hub.swipesense.com and to any other subdomains or services associated with the SwipeSense Platform.
SwipeSense is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestion. If you would like to talk to us about security, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.